Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Little Goodies: IKEA, Target, Bath & Body Works and Homegoods

Hello loves :) So, I went to IKEA last week to quickly purchase some of my favorite candles from there but I left the place with more than what I came for lol. AAAND TO TOP IT OFF, I forgot the candles! LOL SMH! Does that ever happen to you? Anywho, I also went to Homegoods, Bath & Body Works and Target (not all on the same day of course, hehe) so I'll be sharing those as well :)

white picture frames (IKEA $4.99 here and here)
 white ruffled blanket (IKEA $19.99 here)
 chevron organizer box (on sale for $3.99)
 wall lettering (Target $12.99)
Bath & Body Works candles (on sale 2 for $20)

white eiffel tower (Homegoods $12.99)

BTW, I know many of you are asking if I will be blogging about my bedroom, the answer is YES! But it's not entirely done, so I won't be sharing that till later. Possibly in a month or so? Please be patient with me! I might blog about my "foyer" next, but no promises k!

That's all for now :) Thank you for reading!

xoxo,
Heart

17 comments:

  1. love the organizer box! So cheap... I need to get my butt back to Homegoods. They always have the cutest home decor ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture frames are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the box! Chevron stripes are so trendy right now! Your stile is so chic, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love your sense for interior design, if i'd have my own place it would probably look like yours:) i love candles <33 and yes, it sometimes happens to me too - buying all other stuff but forget to purchase the things you really need lol:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am addicted to organizing my room too!!! And I love your picks and how you style them :D
    http://blushbabee.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE your blanket and the eiffle tower!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. so nice what camera do u use to take your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the white Eiffel Tower!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've called around to so many targets and nobody knows what I'm talk about when I say I'm looking for a chevron decorative box do you know if there is an item number and I can read off to the people at target ..I absolutely need this box!! :)

    Check out my blog allthingspinkandpretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing pics of your home. it's nice to get ideas and know i don't have to break the budget to make a house feel like a home =) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is the cutest blanket ever! I love the colour scheme of your room! <3
    Following your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice idea.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. have u ever smelled the mint chocolate chip candle from bath and body works? it totally makes u wanna eat it...but prolly not a good idea to follow through on that desire lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!!!
    I REALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG! YOUR PICTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!
    I LOVE IT!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete